not fall trap tempting to believe that the holidays are a slow time of year and time to rest and take a personal vacation planning. By creating holiday marketing plans, health and wellness expert can ensure a profitable holiday season to be over in the New Year. Here are five healthy marketing ideas that customers will love and remember.
1. Gift customers: The holidays are a time for giving, so it’s a great opportunity to offer customers and potential customers useful reference guide. Consider creating a Holiday Survival Guide with ideas on how to reduce stress and enhance health and wellness.
2. Are your customers: People love to share the recipe, so consider asking the mailing list and followers to contribute recipes and assembled into useful healthy holiday book. Be sure to add your favorite recipes as well. May hire a graphic designer to do a cookbook attractive.
3. Spread some cheer: The way to the heart of the client is often through his stomach. A group of healthy cookies or banana bread along with the recipe and your business card is a nice way to spread some cheer and connect with strategic partners network.
4. Give back: Photo positive PR opportunities and give back to the community by organizing health event for donations to worthy causes. Healthy workout class or cooking shows instead Toys for Tots collect or food pantry items are ideas that would get attention from the media through well-timed press release.
5. Creative thanks: Memorable year-end thank you gifts to customers is a fun way to show your appreciation. Think outside the box with items that would be helpful and supportive health. Maybe wooden spoons emblazoned with the company logo, healthy recipes, meal planning template, or a basket of healthy samples and coupons.
These healthy marketing ideas are sure to help the owners of health and wellness business create a healthy buzz that attracts customers and profits for the holiday season and New Year.